Thursday, December 23, 2010

15 minute Christmas Gift-legwarmers

While paroozing the blogging world I found this simple idea of making legwarmers for babies, well neither of my kids are babies anymore but one is a dancer!  She often says she is cold-perfect! Off to Target I went to buy some long socks. While there I decided on the adult knee socks-she can always scrunch them down if needed. (side bar-as I was shopping I said to myself: I cannot believe I am making my child legwarmers! They were so cool when I was a kid) The socks were only $2 a pair!

This project was super simple-it only took me 15 minutes to make both pair!

Nice fun colors for Alyvia!





Here they are all done! Sew simple (ha)

I am going to Target again today, I think I am going to make a few more pairs! They are so cute, I cannot wait until she opens them!

Happy Thursday!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment