Monday, April 4, 2011

Cupcake baby

Alyvia recently turned 6, so we have been thinking of birthday themes I totally thought she would pick something girl-Barbies, Princesses, etc., which I would be fine with, but she choose CUPCAKES! How awesome is that! I love cupcakes they are so fun. I have big plans for this party.

While searching the web I came across a pin the candle on the cupcake, can you say perfect.  Well except the price. Sorry I loved it but I wasn't spending $20 on it (I know I am cheap).  I have tons of felt left over why not put it to good use.

It measures about 22x24", its not too big, I made 12 candles with velco on the back so they would stick.


I free handed the cupcake and sewed it using a zig zap stich. The sprinkles are just floss I hand stiched.


If you are not interested in making your own you can purchase it on Amazon.

Have fun--and good luck getting it on the top!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment