Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Color My World Crayola

Who doesn't love to color? I know I do!  Its peaceful, relaxing, fun, and a great time for kids to learn.

This year was Alyvia's last year of Pre-School.  We have been going to Little Sprouts for 3 years, we love Mrs. Wheeler.  She is a great teacher, friend, and mom.  Over the last three years I have come to know her outside of school, she is now one of my best friends.  I wanted to make her something special for Alyvia's graduation and to celebrate her achievements.  (PJ will attend Little Sprouts as well but not for another year.)  I made her this picture so she could hang it in her class room.


Thanks Mrs. Wheeler-you rock!


T (and Alyvia)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks T!!! It's really you that rocks!!! If has been an honor to work with Alyvia!!! I love my picture....I will think of you both each day!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete