Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Books: information, inspiration, guidance…

I love holding new craft book in my hands.  They are so rich in information, inspiration, and guidance, along with stunning and flawless pictures.   I am not much of a reader when it comes to regular books; I am a magazine person in that aspect.  However, craft books…bring on the pile!


For Christmas this year I received some outstanding books.  My mom, who is not a crafter but a gardener, didn’t really understand why I need/wanted such a variety.  She thought they were all the same. Oh no, my dear!  I cannot tell you how many times I have looked in these books. I just flip over the pages again, and again, and again.  My daughter is starting to do the same (I think I may be creating a monster). I am actually starting my first project from one hopefully over the weekend.  

Without further ado, the list of books I received for Christmas: 



Wish list of books to come (hoping my new library card will help the wallet with these ones):
There you have it a list of my current books and very long wish list!  Now, go to the library, Amazon, or B&N and grab one or two or three today, happy reading!


T.

No comments:

Post a Comment