Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ahhh the perfect tree....

We took our annual family trip to Hunt's tree farm the first Sunday after Thanksgiving (as we always do) in search of the most perfect, tall, skinny tree...and I am happy to report that we found it!  All the credit must go to my hubby, he picked it out.

While searching Livy and I found this tree, I am not sure what happend to it.  But can you quess what it reminds me of?  Whoville-they always had strange looking trees!

After hanging all our amazing ornaments from the past and present it turned out magical.  I love having the tree up; sitting there with only the tree lights on, peaceful!



Every year I buy a cardinal ornament in memory of my grandfather, however this year we lost my grandmother, and  I am still dealing with that loss. My mom got herself, my sister and me the same ornament. Its just perfect.  Its a male and female cardinal-reminds me so much of grandpa and Memo.



What does your tree look like? Do you have any special family traditions picking the perfect one out?

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment