Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Simply Fabulous Gift

Happy Wednesday morning, only 2 more days and the big guy comes! I don't know about your household but my kids are SUPER excited! The joy of being a child!

Anyway, I wanted to share with you a thoughtful gift I received this Christmas. I work at Cornell University for the Chair of my department, she has 10 teaching assistants that I work with very closely all semester long. They are great 'kids' full of energy, goals, dreams, spunk, and thoughtfulness.  Below is the wonderful gift I received from them; a ball of super soft and luscious yarn, needles and a gift certificate to our local knitting store.

Thank you PAM 2300 TA's-it is very much appreciated!! 
Happy Holidays!

I hope you get a fun and thoughtful gift this year!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment