Friday, June 4, 2010

A new family moving to town

Check this out...about 6 new families are coming to town...ok they are not real...but wooden. They will be families for 4 little girls I have in mind. I have made Livy tons of peggies in the past so I thought I might as well buy more...so I did! 50 to be exact....here they are in all their glory just waiting for some personality.  I really appreciate Gemmie from http://www.etsy.com/shop/gemmielou she allowed me to customize my order  and they were here in two days ...on a holiday weekend to boot! Thank you so much!!

Below are all of Livy's current peggies...she has requested nana, papa, gpa, gma, and a bride and groom...

Check out my fish bowls and the little boy with a hawk! I crack myself up.


On to other news, I have something very exciting coming up I will share soon!
T.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little family... well, BIG family! I love the sideburns too!
    -Sarah from Create Studio
    www.createstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous ! You are very talented, their little characters shine through! x

    ReplyDelete