Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July

I cannot believe that the 4th of July weekend is apon us already. Where has half the year gone? I wonder.


I want to thank all the service people, past, present, and future for taking such a huge and amazing risk protecting me, my children, my family and the country everyday!
Thank you. 

I have to admit I do enjoy the 4th Holiday. We will be attending the local fireworks show tomorrow night, the kids (and secretly myself) love fireworks!  Monday we will be attending the 4th of July parade in my home town.  Sad, but true, I love this parade.  Every year I look forward to the same things in it. Floats, the local Kirby band, local politicians, and of course a fire truck from every neighboring county!  Here are some pictures from the past couple of years...
Fireworks

The famous Kirby Band

Phil Jordan-it is amazing to me he can ride this thing...talent!
Mema-3 years ago on the 4th, in healthier times.



HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment