Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A B C...

Alyvia just started Kindergarten this year and man does this kid have homework! About 20-30 minutes every night, I guess dear old mom and dad were not expecting that! They are learning their alphabet-lower and upper case.  Alyvia however already knew these from Little Sprouts (thanks Mrs. W). Therefore I had to think of a creative way to review them with her...enter tongue depressors.  I always keep them on hand, you never know when you need to use them to mix paint, smooth play dough...etc.

All I did was put the BIG letter on one end and the LITTLE letter on the other..so easy! That way you can cover the other letter so she can't peek! (Sneaky mommy!)
I apologize for the lack of posting we are all finally settling into a routine with school, dance, and Steve is coaching Alyvia's soccer team. We are BuSy!  But I do have several projects in the works:
Finalizing my craft room
Re-doing the basement (complete overhaul)
Re-doing the front door
Started some Christmas projects
Holiday themed table runners

So I have been busy just haven't had time to post...they will come..until then...HaPpY CrAfTiNg!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment