Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valetine's Day!

A and I made 10 dozen heart shapped sugar cookies! Can you believe it, 120 cookies! That was a lot of frosting. However I smartened up this time, I thinned out my frost a little and put them in squirt bottles, A loved it! They were so easy for her to use and really participate with.  We had so much fun, we gave some to Nana and Papa, Gma and Gpa, her Pre school class, dance class, I took some to work for my co-workers and some for the research lab students, and my husband took some as well...and you know what...we still have plenty at home! 

My husband I went and saw Valentine's Day today and had a wonderful late lunch at the Boat Yard in Ithaca, it was wonderful.  I hope you and your Valentine have a lovely and warm day!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment