Sunday, February 28, 2010

Warm and Cozy

Yesterday I went to breakfast and shopping with a good friend, we have not chatted in a while it was very nice to catch up.  We are going to plan a trip to NYC together with some other friends, since I have never been. 

Friday we had a snow day, it was nice to stay warm and cozy with the family for an extra day.  While home and the kids napped I looked up simple projects I could complete.  I found this really cool scarf on Martha Stewart.com called the "No Knit Scarf"...I could do that.  Here is the link: http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/yarn-crafts  Off to Joann's I went, I got a big fluffy pile of cream colored yarn.  Last night with my hubby at the CU basketball game and the kids in bed I went to work.  It was really easy! I am really happy with it, I am sure there are things that I would change if I did it again, but for a first time-go me!
The supplies (doesnt the yarn look warm!)

I taped it to my mat to keep it steady and tight.
All done, very cool!

Happy Sunday,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment